Haskins e-Gift Voucher
Our e-Gift Vouchers are delivered directly to your email and can be forwarded on to a friend or special someone as a pleasant surprise.
They work the same as our physical gift cards and can be used for full or part payment for anything within our Garden Centres and Restaurants, including our Afternoon Teas.
Haskins e-Gift Vouchers are:
- Emailed directly to you as the purchaser
- Works the same as our normal physical gift card
- Valid for 30 months
- The recipient can print out or show on their phone to pay for goods
- Can be loaded up to £500
- Any balance will remain on the e-voucher for future use
Please see our FAQ on how to use your card and for our full Ts & Cs.
Terms & Conditions
Valid for 30 months. This e-Gift Voucher can be redeemed at any Haskins Garden Centre, or in any Restaurant at Haskins. No cash alternative. The balance will remain on the e-Gift Voucher. For goods of a higher price you can pay the difference with either card or cash payment. Refunds or exchanges can be made on items purchased with this e-Gift Voucher as per our normal refund/exchange policy, however refunds will be made to another gift card.
Haskins e-Gift Voucher FAQ
1. What is the difference between a Gift Card and e-Gift Voucher?
2. Where can I use my e-Gift Voucher?
3. How do I use my e-Gift Voucher?
4. What can I buy with my e-Gift Voucher?
5. Can I return goods bought on a e-Gift Voucher?
6. How can I check the balance on my Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher?
7. How much money can I put on my e-Gift Voucher?
8. How long is my e-Gift Voucher valid for?
9. Can I get the cash back from my e-Gift Voucher?
10. What happens if my e-Gift Voucher is lost, stolen or damaged?